Sunday 7 December 2008

Tutorial: Corner Bookmarks

Last week I shared a tutorial on how we could RE-USE the inside of a #10 envelope. Today I'll share what to do with the outside of envelopes (especially during the holiday season when we get so many greeting cards!) Well, if we cut off the two bottom corners of envelopes we can make some wonderful corner bookmarks. So simple,huh? I put together some ideas for you on my SLIDE show below. Remember to place mouse over picture to "pause" the slide show.

I would like to invite you to visit the Inspirational Craft Blog where you'll get blessed with all the inspiration shared by many artists and where I'm honored to have a few tutorials featured. Thanks for dropping by stampers!






10 comments:

smauge said...

Another great idea with envelopes!

Julie Allain said...

Another fantastic idea Mary

Thank You :)

2 Worlds said...

Very clever

Pea said...

wow such a cool idea.Thanks for sharing!

Gra Sandel said...

Wow, lovely idea!!!
Thank you for your visit !!!

The Vannoy Family said...

OMG! I bought a bookmarker like this at the dollar store (my fave) and was going to case it later... you did it and even used RECYCLED items - you are AWESOME! Thank you for sharing!

Gumbo Lily said...

Brilliant idea! Thank you for sharing. The readers I love will be thrilled. Stocking stuffers!!!!!
Jody

pi-nanay-ni-noah said...

brilliant - thanks for sharing!

Preeti said...

trendy bookmark !

Mayje said...

I love this project! Thanks for sharing such a great idea!